Dual SIM Adapter ,add SIM for GSM to iPhone 7 Plus,Put in overseas SIM convenient for overseas business trips and perform dual standby with roaming and on-site SMS at local SIM possible-Black by BRIDGOR at Got Busted Mobile. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dual SIM for iPhone 7 plus convenient for overseas business trip and the case 1st SIM is the main body, 2nd SIM is roaming from Japan/USA with 1st
Product Description & Reviews
Dual SIM for iPhone 7 plus convenient for overseas business trip and the case 1st SIM is the main body, 2nd SIM is roaming from Japan/USA with 1st SIM in case, 2nd SIM can use local phone. Dual SIM Adapter which can add SIM for GSM to iPhone 7 plus Put in overseas SIM convenient for overseas business trips and can perform dual standby with roaming and on-site SMS at local SIM also possible without worrying about telecommunicatoin service
Features & Highlights
- It is no longer necessary to carry two mobile phones that are used in local on a business trip abroad and a local mobile phone.
- The case that just fitted for iPhone 7 enters GSM mobile and 1, SIM is Micro SIM size (with conversion adapter for nano SIM)
- The dual SIM adapter can not be used the double SIM card at the same time only one by one.
- You can follow up the instruction on the packaging box to use this adapter.The quality guarantee : 3 years
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BRIDGOR, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
We believe that glitter leather wallets bring you a stylish experience and a high-quality feel. 100% of speakers,cameras,and accurate cuts in the handset allow easy access to all ports and controls without removing the skin. Characteristic: Made of h...
mpn: 499, ean: 4589920060029,
• 4G/LTE: 2100/1500/800 MHz
Communication speed: Maximum downlink of 150 Mbps/Maximum uplink of 50 Mbps
• 3G: W-CDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA: 2100/800 MHz
Communication speed: Maximum downlink of 14 Mbps/Maximum uplin...