- With its aluminum alloy construction and multi-coated glass, this lens provides sharp, clear images.
- The rotatable tripod mount is positioned to provide optimum balance and rotates for quick and easy vertical format shooting.
- Given it amazing power, this affordable 500mm telephoto lens is perfect for nature, sports shooting.When combined with the included T-mount to fit your camera, this super telephoto works on both "full frame" cameras as well as the "APS-C" style digital SLR cameras.
- You can use the lens in "M" manual exposure mode or "A" aperture-priority mode only.
- Its enhanced optical design consists of 4 lens elements in 4 groups with minimal glass-to-air surfaces.
- The physical design also incorporates a tripod mount and removable lens hood that helps to minimize lens flare and ghosting.
- 500mm f/6.3 achromatic refractor telephoto lens
- Extra-low dispersion element is incorporated within the 4 element, 4 group design, and helps to reduce chromatic aberrations for sharper image quality
- Manual focus design is complemented by both depth of field and distance scales for utilizing pre-focusing techniques
- Focal Length: 500mm
- Max Aperture: f/6.3
- Min Aperture: f/32
- Angle of View: 5 degrees
- Format: Full Frame and APS-C
- Structure: 4 elements in 4 groups
- Aperture vane: 8
- Focusing Distance: 9.8' (3m)
- Focus: Manual
- Filter: 86mm
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 17 in (114mm x 432mm)
- Material:Aluminum alloy Case
1x 500mm F6.3-32 telephoto lens for Canon
1x Front lens cap
1x Back lens cap
1x Carry bag
1x T2 mount lens adapter