Super Savings Item! Save 34% on the PowerBear Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery (2,800 mAh) UPGRADED Spare Battery for the Galaxy S5 [I9600, G900F, G900V (Verizon), G900T (T-Mobile), G900A (AT&T)] Replacement Battery [24 Month Warranty] by PowerBear at Got Busted Mobile. MPN: PB-RBS5-01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PLEASE NOTE: This battery is not compatible with either NFC or Google Wallet. It is not compatible with the S5 Mini.FEATURES: - This PowerBear
Product Description & Reviews
This battery is not compatible with either NFC or Google Wallet. It is not compatible with the S5 Mini.
- This PowerBear replacement battery for Samsung Galaxy S5 is designed to deliver up to 400 hours of charge.
- Created from certified Grade A+ battery cells that provides a capacity of 2,800 mAh.
- Quality connectors provide optimal connection to your phone.
- Quality assurance with state of the art testing. Can withstand drops and impacts in your phone. Safety Guaranteed.
- Fail proof built-in IC that monitors temperature and input to protect you and your phone.
- Built to last with up to 500 cycles.
- Compatible Phones: Samsung Galaxy S5, I9600, G900F, G900V (Verizon), G900T (T-Mobile), G900A (AT&T), G900P (Sprint)
- Battery: 2,800 mAh Lithium Ion
- Voltage: 3.85 V == 2 A
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 2 x 0.2 inches
- Weight: 0.3 oz.
IN THE BOX:
- 1 PowerBear Samsung Galaxy S5 spare battery
- 1 User Manual
EXTENDED 24 MONTH WARRANTY:
PowerBear aims to reach the highest limits of customer service excellence! If there is ANY REASON why you are unhappy or unsatisfied with ANY of our products, we guarantee you an exchange or refund within 2 years!
GO BEYOND YOUR POWER:
Keep yourself powered with PowerBear Phone Accessories! We offer top quality products to reliably ensure that you and your phone are always energized We're dedicated to make your life easier by taking the responsibility of keeping your phone charge away. Using PowerBear products will change your life!
Features & Highlights
- HIGH QUALITY GRADE A BATTERY CELLS: This PowerBear Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery is manufactured and tested under strict quality control standards. This battery Galaxy S5 will provide you with up to 500 Lifetime Charge Cycles with a high-speed and efficient charge. The best Samsung Galaxy S5 battery replacement on the market!
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL WIRELESS CARRIERS: Our battery for Samsung Galaxy S5 is compatible all major wireless Carriers for the Samsung Galaxy S5 (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint).
- REPLACEMENT / SPARE BATTERY S5: Swap out your old S5 battery with a brand New PowerBear battery for S5. With a built in chip to prevent over-charging and over-heating, this Samsung Galaxy S5 replacement battery will keep your Samsung Galaxy S5 powered.
- SPECIFICATIONS: This S5 replacement battery has a capacity of 2,800 mAh. The Battery type is Lithium Ion, the Voltage is 3.85V.
- 24 MONTH WARRANTY: This S5 battery replacement if backed by PowerBear's 24 Month Warranty. If you are not 100% satisfied with your Samsung Galaxy S5 batteries, just let us know. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.
24 MONTH GUARANTEE
Wireless Phone Accessory
1.8 x 0.2 x 3.9 inches
3.05 x 0.3 x 5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PowerBear, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
TRAY, BATTERY (OPTIONAL)TRAY, BATTERY (OPTIONAL). 87421467. TRAY. All CNH comes with 6 month warranty. Genuine CNH OEM Part. ...
Please Note: 3200mAh Battery for LG G5, NOT compatible with either NFC or Google Wallet. Little tips for using: Please use your phone in temperatures lower than 5°C may affect battery performance. Please let your phone or battery get some rest wh...
Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery (6100mAh) UPGRADED Extended Battery for the Samsung Galaxy S5 [I9600, G900F, G900V (Verizon), G900T (T-Mobile), G900A (AT&T)] Replacement Battery [18 Month Warranty] Galaxy S5 Extended Battery Introductions: Battery is the ...